Friday, January 18, 2013

I'm Coming Out!

I want the world to know! Not that I'm a lesbian... that's not what I meant. (But I do love love love all of my gay friends and deeply admire their courage to be themselves in a world that tells them they shouldn't.) But I do need to find courage to be honest with you about who I really am. Here goes:

I see dead people.

There. I said it. I see them, hear them, smell them sometimes, feel them. Always have, but was always afraid to tell people. I was afraid of what people might think. Afraid that they wouldn't believe me. Afraid maybe it was all in my head.  Okay, so there's more. It's not just dead people. I talk to angels. (they call me out by my name.) I've seen Jesus. I've seen Mary. I've seen future events. I'm empathic. I'm telepathic. I've fought demons. And I have had the extreme joy of helping people I love heal.

Wow this sounds crazy!

The thing is, I don't need validation anymore. I know what I am. I know what I can do. And I know now that my life's purpose is to help people find love, find happiness and reconnect with the divine. It is something I just do. I don't make a living from it. I have a job. This is my calling. And I know now, that in order to move forward with it, I have to embrace who I am without fear of rejection from skeptics, without shame, and with total faith.

Enough about me. It is not i who is the important one. i am just a vessel for God's love. All i do is transmit His message of love. And the message is this:

You are not alone. You are never alone. God, the creator, by whatever name you choose to call Him (or Her) is infused in your atomic structure. Your soul is a direct extension of Him. We are all connected to one another, to Him and to everything in the universe. There are no coincidences, just God's hand. You have been given free will. So you can choose to accept His love or you can choose to ignore it. Because of this free will, He can only help you if you ask. The angels act as his hands. They too are an extension of his Light. They exist on another plane and work only to serve His will. If you pray for help, they are the ones who orchestrate it. You are assigned a guardian angel who never leaves your side. This angel hears your every thought. He or she knows who you are in your soul. He or she grieves when you grieve and rejoices when you rejoice. If you ask for a sign of your Guardian Angel's presence, he or she will make himself known in some small way that will be meaningful to you. They want you to feel their presence, but when they try to get your attention, you doubt your senses.

The world we live in has become a dark place. As an empath, I can feel the sorrow and the joy around me. When I touch you, I can feel your pain, your fear and your anger. I know the world is suffering because I suffer with you. We have become disillusioned with the corruption of organized religion and government. We have given up on faith. It's not cool to say, I love God and I rejoice in His presence in my life.We are so afraid of judgement. We are afraid of everything.

The devil does exist. Make no mistake about that. he works very hard to pull us away from joy, happiness, peace and faith. he finds the cracks in our faith. he instills fear, doubt and insecurity. But he is not invincible. he cannot stand in a room where God's light is present. When you pray, even the simplest prayer... help me, God.... I need You, God... protect me, God... the darkness is vanquished. 

DO NOT BE AFRAID! YOU ARE NEVER ALONE!

You are a beautiful child of God. You deserve happiness. You deserve love. You deserve peace. You can have all those things if you reconnect with God. 

That is the message I was supposed to give. I thank Archangel Gabriel who is ever by my side to help me find the words of God's love. My only intention with this blog has ever been to spread love and help people experience their connection with the Divine. I have been afraid to come out and say it. I understand now that the fear was the darkness trying to hold me back. When I am successful, when people reconnect, evil loses its grasp.  I am a threat. I see myself as a warrior. I serve God. And I am willing to put myself in the face of evil because I know that I have God's armor protecting me.

If my love of God and my mission offends you, scares you or makes you uncomfortable, i will not apologize for it. You don't have to hear or read my words. I wish you well, and pray that you are surrounded in divine love. May you find your way wherever you may go.

It is my intention that anyone who lays eyes upon this page is surrounded the lovely pink light of divine Love (brought to you by the everloving Archangel Chamuel <3) and that you may find joy in this moment. Namaste, my friends.
 In Spanish, they say "Vios con dios," Go with God.                                 
May you do just that. 

1 comment: